Great views around the lake with fun twists and turns to ride. This is a great ride to just blow off some steam and enjoy some twisties.
The roads around the lake are a little narrow in places, so watch for traffic taking up the whole road.
Approx. 125 miles
1. Head east out of Muskogee on US-62 to Tahlequah.
2. In Tahlequah, get onto OK-10 headed east.
3. After a couple miles, turn left to stay on OK-10 headed towards Kansas.
4. At the intersection of OK-10 and OK-20, turn left to take OK-20.
5. After a little over 4 miles, turn right onto N 455/ OK-28 towards Disney.
6. In Langley, turn right onto OK-82.
7. After a couple miles, turn right onto OK-85 and go through Ketchum.
8. At the intersection of OK-85 and OK-85A, turn right and go on 85A towards Bernice.
9. A couple miles pas the bridge turn left onto OK-125 towards Fairland.
10. Stay on OK-125 all the way into Miami.