Just backroads and small towns... is there anything better?
Watch for farm equipment on the back roads.
Approx. 100 miles
1. Leave Oklahoma City headed south on I-44.
2. Take exit 107 onto US-277/ US-62 headed towards Newcastle.
3. Stay on US-277 into Chickasha, stay on US-277 headed south towards Ninnekah.
4. Follow US-277 through Ninnekah; and into Cyril.
5. On the south side of Cyril, turn onto N2690 Rd.
6. Turn left onto E1470 Rd, stay left onto N2700 Rd towards Mt View.
7. N2700 Rd turns into Whitfield Rd through Mt View into Sterling.
8. In Sterling, go straight across James St onto OK-65.
9. After a little over 12 miles, turn west onto OK-7 towards Lawton.
10. Ride 10 miles till Lawton.