FM 4 is one of the best roads in North Texas the road has beautiful views and great turns and hills.
Most of this ride is over farm roads so watch for farm eqipment and wildlife.
Places to stop:
The Boars Nest in Mingus is a cool hangout with cheap cold beer and only 50 cent pool.
In Granbury there are a ton of shops and restaurants. One of my favorite's is Grump's on HWY 377 great burgers!
Approx. 75 miles
1. From the Granbury Town Square TAKE FM 4 north
2. Stay on FM 4 to Lipan
3. COntinue on FM 4 to Strawn
4. Continue on FM 4 to Palo Pinto
5. In Palo Pinto turn Left on US 180
6. Turn Left on FM 919 to Gordon
7. At Gordon turn right onto 193
8. Take 193 to Mingus
9. Turn left on to TX 108 to the Boars Nest
10. Have a cold beer
Granbury, Lipan, Palo Pinto, Mingus (not a big selection)