The views along this ride are amazing! Both US-1 and FL-A1A are biker meccas. You'll ride along the Atlantic Ocean for alot of this ride. Its all great roads.
Watch out for old people in big cars and animals in the road. Typical stuff for backroads.
Approx. 125 miles
1. Head east on FL-405 out of Titusville across the Indian River.
2. Turn off the 405, and head south onto FL-3.
3. Stay on the 3 till you reach FL-520, then head east.
4. On the other side of the bay, head south on FL-A1A.
5. Stay on the A1A through Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, and through the Sebastian Inlet State Park.
6. In Wabasso Beach, turn right onto FL-510 and go back across the Indian River.
7. Back on mainland Florida, turn north on US-1 and ride.
8. Ride the US-1 through Cummings, Melbourne, Rockledge, and back into Titusville.
All the towns along this route have gas stations. No worries there.