Trees and water. Tall East Texas trees and the views of the lake when you ride along shoreline.
Wildlife and narrow roads.
Places to stop:
Polk County Museum, Lake Livingston State Park
Approx. 100 miles
1. Starting at the Lake Livingston State Park, head south on FM-3126 then left onto FM-1988.
2. After one mile, turn left onto Lake Livingston Dam Rd.
3. After crossing the dam, turn right onto FM-3278.
4. In Camilla, turn right onto FM-222.
5. At the intersection with Tx-150, turn right towards Coldspring.
6. Stay on Tx-156 until Point Blank, turn right onto US-190.
7. Stay on 390 for almost 3 miles, then turn left onto FM-980.
8. At Riverside, turn right on to Tx-19 towards Trinity.
9. In Trinity, turn right onto FM-356 and ride southeast through Sebastopol and Carlisle.
10. In Onalaska, turn left onto US-190.
11. After three miles, turn off of US-190 onto FM-3126 to Blanchard.
12. Take FM-3126 through Blanchard and back down to Lake Livingtston State Park.
Camilla, Point Blank, Riverside, Trinity, Onalaska, Blanchard