These roads cover lots of low traffic backroads and great view riding around Lake Okeechobee.
Typical hazards - watch for animals in the road.
Approx. 150 miles
1. Leave North Naples on Immokalee Rd headed east towards Immokalee.
2. In Immokalee, turn left onto FL-29 headed west.
3. In Labelle, turn right onto FL-80 towards Whidden Corner.
4. Stay on 80 around Lake Okeechobee through South Bay to Belle Glade.
5. Just past Belle Glade, turn onto US-441/ US-98 north.
6. Ride through Pahokee, Canal Point, and Taylor Creek.
7. Past Taylor Creek, turn north staying on US-441/ US-98 and ride into Okeechobee.