There are lots of twists and turns that will keep the rider watching the road. Otherwise its standard Florida flat ground and brush.
Watch for roadkill and passing cars. The majority of this route is two lane roads.
Approx. 100 miles
1. Head east out of Zolfo Springs on FL-66 toward Crewsville.
2. Continue straight onto US-98 East.
3. Ride US-98 through Plains, Fort Basinger, and Dixie Ranch Acres.
4. In Okeechobee, turn onto FL-70 for a little over a mile.
5. Turn onto FL-441 and head south along Lake Okeechobee for almost 23 miles.
6. In Port Mayaca, turn onto FL-76 heading east.
7. Turn onto FL-710 and head north towards Indiantown.