There are lots of turns - both sweeping and tight - on this route through lots of country side most people never see.
Approx. 100 miles
1. Head north out of Shreveport on Benton Rd/ LA-3 towards Benton.
2. In Benton turn left onto Old Plain Dealing Rd.
3. Ride through Collinsburg back to LA-3 outside of Plain Dealing.
4. Make a left at LA-3, then a right on E Mary Lee Ave for a half mile.
5. Turn left/ north onto LA-157 towards Redland.
6. Past Springhill LA-157 intersects with LA-159 and LA-615. Go straight across and onto LA-615.
7. At the intersection with LA-808 and LA-615; go straight north onto LA-808.
8. Stay on LA-808 until it runs into LA-615 again outside of Haynesville.
9. In Haynesville, turn south on US-79 S then right on LA-2.
10. Turn south on LA-534 towards Ruple.
11. Stay on LA-534 into the Kisatchie National Forest where it becomes Park Road 1114/ Germantown Rd.
12. Stay on Germantown Rd all the way into Minden.
Shreveport, Plain Dealing, Springhill, Haynesville, Minden