Beautiful Mountail scenery and mountain views as you drive over the Smokey mountains.
I wouldn't recommend this ride for a beginner as it has over 234 twists and turns.
Places to stop:
If you ride from Lake Junaluska to Hot Springs, be sure to ride the extra 16 miles down 25-70 into Tennessee to the Bobarosa Saloon and Tent Camping USA. They have live music on weekends, there are camping sites and motel rooms too.
Approx. 50 miles
Lake Junaluska, NC
1. Head west on Old Clyde Rd toward Crabtree Rd.
2. Turn right at N Carolina 209 N/Crabtree Rd until N Carolina 209.
3. Turn right at N Carolina 209 N Betsy's Gap Rd/State Hwy 209.
Continue to follow N Carolina 209 to N State Hwy 209 for almost 6 miles.
4. After 8.5 miles turn left at N Carolina 209.
5. Turn left to stay on N Carolina 209 N after 3.7 miles.
6. After 6 miles follow N Carolina 209 by turning right.
7. Continue onto Bridge St towards Hot Springs, NC.